Work with Us
“We are a Family owned centre that will pay our Educators above the award wage”
If this is you, it’s likely you:
- Are qualified and experienced (and probably naturally talented) in bringing the best out of kids at an early age.
- Value strong and collaborative relationships with parents and team members, and business that supports this.
- Skilled at creating a learning “vibe” in a classroom that is unhurried, peaceful and full of good energy
- A great communicator, able to chat openly and confidently to parents about the kids in your care
- Fired up by creating learning environments that are interesting, aesthetically engaging (indoor and outdoor) and focus on loving learning itself
- Able to manage the operational side of the role well, and competent in documenting student progress.
- Mentor colleagues and share what you’re great at.
- Oversee the centre’s educational program (ECT).
If you’re the person of our dreams, there’s a good chance you’ll have:
- A Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or an equivalent approved ACECQA early childhood teaching qualification (ECT)/ Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (educators)
- Current CPR and First Aid qualifications, including asthma and anaphylaxis
- A positive Working With Children Check
- Completed Child Protection Training
- Be knowledgeable about childcare regulations, the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Able to sing The ABC Song backwards in under 30 seconds.
KENMORE HILLS EARLY LEARNING Childcare provides:
- Excellent working conditions
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional Development opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
- Above award wages.
We are currently hiring
If you are a passionate team player dedicated to early childhood learning and care, please forward your resume and cover letter via email email@example.com